ATI has an exciting opportunity for SIGINT Analyst Reporter/CPE in MD
As a SIGINT Analyst/Reporter, you will perform end-to-end analysis, conduct research using a variety of agency tools and databases, and prepare well written finished SIGINT product reports demonstrating strong writing and grammatical skills. Utilize your experience producing reports (E-GRAM, I-GRAM, SIGINT Assessments using CPE) as well as your knowledge of the principles and methods of current (within the last three years) tradecraft techniques. You will pull SIGINT from multiple sources, interpret meaning and synthesize with other data to answer established intelligence requirements.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- BS/BA degree or equivalent military education and experience in lieu of a degree.
- 7+ years of Signals Intelligence experience performing end-to-end analysis to support target development.
- Ability to read, write, collect, analyze, and interpret general government periodicals, professional journals, DNI, DNR, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, proposals, government correspondence, and procedure manuals for our government client and other intelligence customers within the community.
- SIGINT Geospatial Analysts (SGA/GMA) and target development (DNI/DNR) can be beneficial when combined with the reporting skills listed:
- CPE, AMHS, ANCHORY/MAUI, ArcGIS, Crest, HOMEBASE, PINWALE, SKYWRITER.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
ClearanceJobs.com - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...