Our Intelligence Analysts work closely with our federal clients to support the development, exploitation, and documentation of information. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Producing written reports in support of the client's mission;
- Collaborating with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community;
- Applying knowledge of target and open source tools to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest; and
- Performing all-source intelligence analysis using SIGINT, and possibly other “INTs” to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities; determining malicious behavior; and recognizing emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture.
About ASI Government
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
- Must be clearly proficient in the use of reporting tools, such as CPE or Skywriter, as well other target maintenance and development tools to be able to perform intelligence analysis to support target development. (This position explicitly requires experience with reporting tools and procedures.)
- Must be able to identify, retrieve, and fuse pertinent information for the purposes of disseminating analysis and reporting, enhancing situational awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities, or exigent operational needs.
- Familiarity with transmission schemes so as to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
For more than a decade, ASI Government (formerly Acquisition Solutions, Inc.) has served as a trusted advisor to government leaders seeking to improve mission performance, enhance organizational effectiveness, and drive strategic change. Our professionals are called in to help agencies deal with their toughest program and acquisition challenges, and we have a history of delivering results. We hire the best and the brightest in the industry. Our people are skilled professionals with integrity, intelligence, and the motivation to make a difference. Best of all, we offer meaningful work, open communication, and a highly collaborative environment.