Six3 Systems, Inc. (Six3), headquartered in McLean, Virginia, was founded in 2009 to provide strategic and differentiated solutions and services to support the missions of customers. The company is based around six core values—Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality, and Innovation—to provide excellence in serving the missions of our three key markets: Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian communities.
The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including: Six3 Intelligence Solutions, Inc., Six3 Advanced Systems, Inc, Six3 Cyber and Enterprise Systems, LLC, and Ticom Geomatics, Inc. Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad.
Job Title: Intelligence Specialist/Analyst - Mid
Job Description: background and experience with general knowledge in intelligence support/analysis to law enforcement planning, operations and/or training. The Intelligence Specialist/Analyst works independently or with The Law Enforcement/ Intel Principal or Senior to support client requirements. Specific duties include coordinating and participating in the tracking and/or execution of strategic and/or tactical intelligence operations.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with individuals at all organizational and management levels both within and external to ICE.
• Demonstrated experience in providing quality customer service.
• Strong typing and computer skills, experience with basic computer data processing software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.), to include word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, databases, and scheduling.
• Familiarity with visa vetting operations and familiarity with following databases: TECS; TIDE; USVISIT; CLASS; Ability to operate effectively and experience with fluctuating duties and responsibilities and process requirements.
• Knowledge of a variety work processes and practices, protocols, and administrative management skill.
• Experience with non-routine assignments, working with a variety of rotating staff to coordinate work products.
• Ability to locate and summarize information from files and documents for internal, external and government and public interface and usage.
• The personnel shall possess the required education and experience. Minimum Experience: Four year's experience and a Bachelor's degree or eight year's of related experience without a degree. Must have a background and experience with extensive knowledge in intelligence support/analysis to law enforcement planning, operations and/or training. Previous experience with DHS ICE, CBP or other component agencies strongly desired.
Security Clearance Requirement: Must have current Top Secret with SCI; prior DHS Suitability strongly preferred
This Position may require shift work.
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com. We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Six3 is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Top Secret SCI
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Bachelor of Arts
Harding Security Associates - 17 months ago
GTCR Golder Rauner is a privately held investment firm that focuses on such industries as financial services, health care, technology, and...