Posting Job Title: IntelligentHome – Security and Automation, Residential Sales Represent
Requisition #: 137939BR
Posting Location: United States - California - Palm Desert
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable Southern California Operations- West Region currently seeks a IntelligentHome Sales Rep, for our Direct Sales Department in our Palm Desert CA office. While the home office is in Palm Desert, the sales territory will cover most of Inland Empire. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position .
Time Warner Cable is seeking successful sales professionals for outside sales opportunities to support our new product deployment of IntelligentHome security and automation. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling Home Security and Automation services within an assigned in the Southern California region.
Essential Job Functions:
- Present and sell IntelligentHome – Security and Automation and Time Warner Cable core products and services to existing and potential Time Warner Cable customers in an in-home, phone or event setting
- Must possess the ability to learn and understand a structured sales program and perform presentations & product demonstrations to potential customers
- Recommend security system designs for residential customer needs
- Ability to overcome reluctance and objection through product education and motivate potential customers to purchase our product and services
- Meet established sales targets across company product lines
- Utilize company created leads through referrals and existing customers, while prospecting new business
- Compile daily reports of sales contacts, presentations, objections, sales and other information as required by supervisor.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0561
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization required.
- Two or more years of sales experience required, preferably door-to-door
- Previous sales experience in the home security industry highly desired
- Technical aptitude or working knowledge of home security, cable, internet / modem preferred
- Professional appearance conducive to an office and field environment required.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Ability to work evening and weekends required.
- Use of private vehicle and certificate of insurance required.
- Ability to work special events on as-needed basis required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion required.
- Ability to read and write in English and use arithmetic skills accurately to complete daily paperwork required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate with management, co-workers, and customers are required.
- Projects a cooperative and positive attitude toward customers, employees, and the Company.
- Valid and active California driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Applicable state and local licenses are required
Controlling Establishment ID: 00189 - Palm Desert Cook