Fox Factory, Inc., a growing manufacturer with headquarters in Scotts Valley, Ca. is hiring a Inter-Company Accountant. Inter-Company Accountant will report to the Corporate Accounting Manager .
Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Monthly allocations
- Inter-company manufacturing transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA is a plus.
- Strong technical accounting background.
- At least five years general ledger accounting experience is required
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
- Epicor experience a plus
Fox Racing Shox - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...