Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
This is a full time, defined duration opportunity with the potential to be extended further, based on business need. You may also be eligible for the following benefits:
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tax-Saver Spending Accounts for Medical and Dental Care
The individual in this position will work on Fannie Mae's implementation of certain programs under the U.S. Department of the Treasury's ("Treasury") Making Home Affordable initiative. U.S. citizenship status is required by Treasury for such individual, as is execution of a nondisclosure agreement and compliance with other Fannie Mae requirements per Treasury's guidelines.
Operate under general supervision in managing and monitoring the processing of emails being sent from the operations teams to outside recipients with the goal of safeguarding the firm assets and mitigating operations and financial risk. Prepare and review accurate, current, and accessible reports. Perform special projects requested by management. May operate cross-functionally within the organization.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review outgoing emails for proper recipient address(es), content, format, grammar and other components as required.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Manage reporting, remitting, and reconciling activities. Analyze data, research issues and exceptions, and make appropriate changes.
- Build and improve internal and external customer relationships. Anticipate needs. Provide training when necessary.
- Collect and analyze data regarding process performance.
- Review processes and procedures for new and existing initiatives. Maintain and/or update current processes, policies, and procedures.
- Support technology group by testing system enhancements prior to release.
- May perform moderately complex projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- Establish schedules and priorities. Prepare and deliver status reporting in areas such as metrics and issue tracking.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Background/knowledge of mortgage servicing and HAMP
- Good experience in quality control
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver results/feedback to peers
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Please note: This position will span a pre-defined duration .
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 18 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...