Why joining Newedge is a smart move
We are the top broker for listed derivatives. With our large flow, market makers call us daily. We provide trade ideas for clients. And our teams are collaborative. We cross sell products and pay on all products.
Must have a current book of business (institutional clients and UHNW clients). Should have individual annual production (annual revenue/P&L) exceeding $1Million. Must have a current book of business (existing production) in exchange-traded interest rate futures/options. Clients should be transaction-oriented, relative value, with leveraged accounts. Market the firm's services to existing clients as well as new prospects.
- Market Interest Rate Listed Derivatives (exchange traded Futures and Options) to new and existing clients.
- Service of the Group's institutional accounts, providing order execution, technical and fundamental analysis and overall care of client accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop new execution and clearing relationships.
- Assist customers in the formulation and implementation of various hedging strategies.
- Efficient, timely and accurate execution of futures and options orders electronically and in the open outcry environment.
- Fundamental economic analysis with both a Micro and a Macro focus
- Assist the head of desk, as needed. Provide intraday direction to junior staff.
· Registrations Required
- Extensive knowledge of the Futures Industry, with major focus on the fixed income and equity index futures and options.
- Must possess excellent sales ability/experience.
- Ability to travel to clients as required.
- Foreign languages a plus.
- Series 3 required. Series 7 & 63 optional.
Newedge offers global multi-asset brokerage services across a broad range of listed and OTC derivatives and securities. As a Futures Commission Merchant, Newedge consistently ranks No. 1 or No. 2, based on the CFTC’s (US regulator) tracking of customer assets on deposit. As an independently run agency broker, we offer a very different and more effective service to investment banks. We are a leading force in global multi-asset brokerage, overseeing more than 20 offices across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Newedge offers access to over 85 of the world’s top derivative and stock exchanges, and has 3,000+ employees serving mainly institutional clients.
Newedge offers a full range of execution and clearing services covering options and futures contracts for financial products, as well as for money market instruments, bonds, FX, equities and commodities, including agricultural products and soft commodities, energy and emissions and metals.
Newedge also provides a range of value added services including Prime brokerage, asset financing, electronic trading and order routing, cross margining, and the centralized reporting of client portfolios.
We don't claim to make markets; we simply match buyers and sellers of risk. Like investment banks, we can't guarantee to sell a position - but because we don't take positions or underwrite deals (simply taking a turn on each trade), clients can be confident that we aren't front running them either.
Put simply, Newedge's agency broker business model minimizes risk and conflict of interest and maximizes our capability to construct and execute superior, relevant, client-focused solutions.
Newedge - 24 months ago
The corporate and investment banking arm of French superbank Crédit Agricole, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (or Crédit...