Interface Development Services – Herndon, VA |
· Develop transactional interfaces between IMARS and various external and internal systems;
· Develop non-transactional interfaces between IMARS and various external and internal systems;
Some of the systems to interface with IMARS include the National Incident Based Reporting System (NIBRS), eGuardian, DHS Information Sharing Environment (ISE), NDEx, Central Violations Bureau (CVB), and several Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems. Examples of external interfaces to be developed are the DHS Information Sharing Environment (ISE), Central Violations Bureau (CVB), and NDEx.
Minimum Personnel Qualifications
· At least five years of experience creating XML interfaces between different systems;
· At least three years of experience using NIEM (National Information Exchange Model) to create interfaces between different systems;
· Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills and apply them to technology development
WITS is dedicated to the implementation of secure, innovative IT solutions using best of breed Telecommunications, Information Technology...