Design Consultants have the opportunity to build meaningful and long-term relationships with Ethan Allen clients. With their comprehensive knowledge on everything from furniture construction to textile choices, our Design Consultants guide and advise clients looking to furnish an entire room or simply add an accent piece. Our Design Consultants are up-to-date on the latest trends, and are trained to work with a range of design styles from classic to contemporary. If you enjoy home interiors and the opportunity to work individually with clients in a supportive team environment, this position has the potential to offer you a creative and rewarding career.
- Sell Ethan Allen home furnishings, decorative accessories and window treatments in store, in home, on the telephone, or via mail.
- Assist clients with fabric selection and other design elements (floor plans, color coordination, soft good customization, etc.).
- Process orders and paperwork in a timely and organized manner.
- Problem solve with customer service.
- Follow up with clients regarding purchases/orders/deliveries.
- Constant communication with clients regarding order status, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally, focusing on teamwork.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must be able to work some nights, holidays & weekends
- 2 or 4 year degree in interior design or minimum of 5 years interior design experience.
We offer guaranteed earnings during training and a competitive commission structure on net written sales per fiscal month, plus bonus incentives, 401K, and medical. We also extend a generous discount on employee purchases.
Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please fax (973) 887-3330 or email your resume ONLY
Ethan Allen Global - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -