West Chin Architect (WCA) / FTF design studio is seeking an intermediate architectural interior designer with a minimum of 4-5 years. Position is being offered as full time. Applicant must be able to create and develop modern environments and objects at all scales, and in a variety of mediums. The applicant is expected to be fluid in architectural residential renovations in NYC; while seamlessly designing interiors details, selecting finishes and customizing homes in a finite and meticulous manner.
WCA is an energetic published,award winning, mid-size modern Architecture and Interior Design Firm, with over 21 yrs of experience specializing in high end residential and commercial projects.
Great opportunities to work in a young dynamic friendly environment, with a focus on creative design in many mediums.
- Must be proficient in ACAD, MS OFFICE.
- Applicant must have experience in creating and executing a bid set / construction set of drawings for high end residential design.
- Must be well spoken, diplomatic and with multi tasking abilities
- Must be interested and resourceful in new materials and modern details
- Must be well versed in NYC residential building codes and construction.
- Must have modern residential experience; modern commercial a plus.
- Any 3D computer and graphic design abilities for presentation a plus,
Please email resume, email address of references, samples of work (max 4mb) and salary / rates request to email@example.com
- More job listings from this employer:
- New York, NY, US
Sun, Sep 1 '13
Intermediate Architect / Interior Designer
WCA - west chin architect, pllc
Archinect.com - 30+ days ago