If you are currently in school, and are within 2 years of graduating with either a bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree, then you are eligible to apply for one of our Product Manager internships or co-ops at Zynga.
Do you want to define what PLAY means on the web? We’re currently searching for Intern and Co-op Product Managers for our locations throughout North America who can bring Zynga’s games to the forefront of the industry: creating unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games. Equipped with user data, the Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measureable performance to the game design process, resulting in creating high quality casual games for millions.
Zynga’s Product Managers are responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games! They must exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals. In addition, they will also be expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics. Above all, we want Product Managers who are highly passionate about creating the best experience for our users. This is a highly impactful role where you have an opportunity to change the way the world plays!
Zynga is known for its data-driven culture, its entrepreneurial mindset, and its fast-paced, challenging work environment where each individual can make a difference. We value strong analytical skills, problem-solving and quantitative experience. We look for great communicators, leaders and team players.
Let’s build play!
The Perks of Being an Intern at Zynga:
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills a must
- Past exposure to a product management role and/or writing product specifications is helpful
- Passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Experience with metrics-driven decision making
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- A track record for high performance and team/project leadership
- Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
- Technical background not required. An interest in technology is a must.
- Working towards a BA, BS, or MBA degree.
- We want to provide you with work which is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work at Zynga!
- Yes, our internships are paid!
- Delicious food! Yes, our interns partake in our delicious (and free!) gourmet meals every day – all lunches and dinners are provided Monday through Friday! And delicious snacks all day every day!
- Personal health and wellness: Onsite massages, haircuts, and reflexology are offered at certain locations. We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
About Zynga Inc.
Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) is the world's leading provider of social game services with more than 305 million monthly active users playing its games, which include FarmVille, Words With Friends, Matching With Friends, Scramble With Friends, The Ville, Bubble Safari, Ruby Blast, Draw Something, Zynga Slingo, CastleVille, CityVille, Hidden Chronicles, Zynga Poker, Zynga Bingo, Zynga Slots, Empires & Allies, The Pioneer Trail, and Mafia Wars. Zynga's games are available on a number of global platforms, including Facebook, Zynga.com, Google+, Tencent, Apple iOS and Google Android. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $10 million for world social causes. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, Calif