An Intern/Cooperative Associate is a temporarily employed full-time college student in an accredited four-year institution of higher learning, who is offered a work-study program designed to give college students practical work experience in their field of study. This program often helps students determine career interests. Beyond the scope of the actual tasks performed, the student becomes familiar with a corporate environment and gains practical skills and knowledge to supplement their classroom experience.
Position will entail:
Former interns have assisted in projects like:
- Developing market research questionnaires for PPL Electric Utilities.
- Supporting Marketing Research staff in managing research projects, including surveys, focus groups, etc.
- Assisting Marketing Research staff in managing on-line panel of PPL Electric Utility customers.
- Analyzing and reporting on quarterly customer satisfaction data.
- Presenting market research findings to PPL management.
- Drafted questionnaires for PPL’s Rapid Response Panel.
- Analyzed JD Power survey results and developed material to send out to PPL management.
- Analyzed and edited Customer Satisfaction reports from vendors.
- Develop content for Market Research newsletter to employees.
- Evaluation of market research vendors that have bid on key projects through an RFP.
- Managed from start to finish an internal client’s needs for a market research study.
- Coded verbatim comments from customer and employee surveys.
Candidates must meet the basic qualifications to receive consideration.
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university program.
- Enrolled in a curriculum leading to a baccalaureate or masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Enrolled on a full-time basis (12 semester hours). Students may not continue as a Co-operative Associate once they have graduated.
- Have an acceptable overall grade point average, generally not lower than a 3.2.
- Eligible to work in accordance with Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) regulations.
- Able to provide an official student transcript and other required information.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Rising Junior, Senior or Masters candidate pursuing a Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics major.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PPL is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace - M/F/D/V
PPL Corporation - 23 months ago
PPL Corporation (PPL) is an energy and utility holding company, which through its subsidiaries, generates electricity from power plants in...