Panasonic Avionics Corporation is the world's leading supplier of in-flight entertainment and communication systems. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, Panasonic Avionics Corporation maintains corporate and engineering offices in Bothell, Washington; regional centers in Dallas, Singapore, London, Tokyo and Dubai; and field service, maintenance and sales facilities throughout the world. System production facilities are in Osaka, Japan.
We are looking for an Intern/Trainee to assist the Manager, Engineering in a variety of key areas. The role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to appropriately prioritize tasks.
• Support the implementation process for developing core software. Duties include software analysis, design, coding, and unit level testing.
• Support the software development planning activities including software development plans and feature roadmaps.
• Support the software production activities for core software including integration and system test support, qualification test support.
• Support setup for development activities including unit test set up, integration test set up and automation.
• Current college students pursuing a Masters Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering.
Panasonic - 15 months ago