Joonbug.com is a full-service event management and production company. Joonbug specializes in producing New Year’s Eve events and is the largest holiday event production company in New York. We own and operate multiple websites dedicated to advertising, marketing and selling tickets to New Year’s Eve events as well as other events nationwide.
Interns in our Sales & Advertising Department are responsible for overseeing all aspects of helping increase Joonbug’s reach into several new markets. Interns will be working in small groups and corresponding with new clients through phone calls and e-mails to build business-to-business sales of our online marketing, event and ticketing services.
• Venue research in all markets (clubs, lounges, bars, restaurants, cruises, event spaces, live music venues, hotels, etc.)
• Maintenance of our Venue Library in all markets
• Producing original copy with the objective of capturing the target audience’s attention
• Help prepare marketing materials
• New business development and general correspondence
• Research potential clients for box and banner ads
• Build out clubs, organizations, and sports team databases for marketing & promotions
• Great communication skills and phone etiquette
• Knowledge in writing advertising copy
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Must be organized!
• Prior sales experience a plus
• Prior copy writing experience a double plus
Hours: Interns are in our Flatiron office from 10 am - 6:00 pm
**Minimum of 3 days per week (4 days preferred), Monday-Friday available
Payment: Unpaid (must be for school credit or experience purposes)
* Please attach your resume along with a photo of yourself. Feel free to include a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself when you submit your resume. Include any links to social networking sites you feel appropriate (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Blog, etc.)
SkyNet Media Group LLC - 11 months ago