Joonbug.com is seeking a non-paid intern in our New York City office to support our Marketing and Sales Department.
- Assist Event Managers with the planning and marketing of exciting, brand new Times Square project launch.
- Work with Event Managers to develop a comprehensive Times Square database.
- Reach out to select Times Square venues and companies to participate in deal program.
- Utilize social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter to gain exposure and promote the project.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Basic Photoshop skills preferred
- Excellent writing/verbal communications skills; You will be interacting with clients
- Personable and have the ability to engage the client
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is key
- General knowledge of Manhattan and the NYC transit system
Payment: Unpaid (must be for school credit or experience purposes)
- Interns are in our Times Square office from 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Minimum of 3 days per week (4 days preferred), Monday-Friday available
* Please attach your resume along with a photo of yourself. Feel free to include a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself when you submit your resume. Include any links to social networking sites you feel appropriate (blog, facebook, twitter, etc.)
City: New York
SkyNet Media Group LLC - 11 months ago