Summer intern position for a college student who is pursuing a non-technical degree, which includes, but is not limited to, Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, International Studies, Management, Marketing, Public Policy, Public Relations, Organizational Leadership/Supervision, Supply Chain Management, etc.
1. Completes assignments within a department or activity which utilizes the student's academic discipline.
2. Performs work assignment to satisfaction of assigned department
3. Makes efficient use of time spent on all work assignments
4. Works cooperatively and efficiently with other personnel
1. High School graduate required
2. College undergraduate status with one, two or three years at an accredited college or university, pursuing an academic field of study and degree attainment.
3. Must be able to work for a minimum of 10 weeks during the summer intern assignment.
4. Student must have academic standing in the upper portion of his/her class.
5. Good oral and written communication skills required
6. Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
7. Some analytical ability where problems are not complex
5. Must be a U.S. Person or Permanent Resident
Allison Transmission, Inc. - 24 months ago