Charter Steel has an excellent opportunity for an Accounting Intern. The Accounting Intern will be involved in all facets of the Accounting department. The individual will assist in all cost analysis and month-end closing. The individual will also support general accounting needs for the site.
- Enrollment in a four-year degree program for Accounting or related field with current status of at least a sophomore level
- Demonstrated software application skills specifically in Word, Access and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Administrative and data entry skills (filing, organization, etc)
For an opportunity to become part of our team, please submit your résumé along with a cover letter and salary requirements OR an employment application by any of the following methods.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word documents are preferred)
Attn: Human Resources
4300 East 49th Street
Cuyahoga Heights, OH 44125
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a privately owned holding company for a fully integrated family of American companies that has...