Each day, FedEx delivers a wide array of transportation, e-commerce, and business solutions to millions of customers around the globe. In order to deliver on the promise to make every FedEx experience outstanding, it is crucial to utilize top-notch services and bring together more than 290,000 of the best people available to deliver on that customer promise.
Want a career that can go the distance? Recently recognized as a well-established company that values people regardless of background and fosters growth, FedEx was included on the following lists in 2011:
- CNN Money’s Global 500
- Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Black Enterprise Magazine’s 40 Best Companies for Diversity
FedEx also recognizes that true success means taking care of the people that our drive business results. By living out a company-wide foundation of people-service-profit (PSP), FedEx understands that in an age of increasing automation and technological advances, great people are still at the heart of our success. The right people deliver great service and this produces better profits.
This is all a result of having top-performing employees with an absolutely, positively spirit ready to deliver on the FedEx promise of quality.
If you’re looking to be part of that talent with terrific benefits, competitive pay and a ton of developmental opportunity, don’t wait any longer!
Click ‘apply now’ and tell us more about yourself today!
Intern - Associate Auditor
Full time internship opportunity available in Memphis, TN starting in June 2013 through August 2013.
- Assist in the performance of financial/operational/information systems audits and special projects.
- Assist in the preparation of formal reports and presentations of audit results for senior and executive management.
- Should be a candidate for a Bachelor's (Junior or Senior, preferred) or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or Operations Management.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited degree program during internship and returning to complete the degree program or entering a Masters program following the internship.
- Should have an overall GPA of 3.25.
- Preferably, a student should be available for full time employment 6-12 months after completion of internship.
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Up to 20-50% travel
Resume should include the following information:
- College address and permanent home address
- College telephone number and permanent home telephone number
- Overall GPA and major GPA
- Date of intended graduation
High school graduate or equivalent. Student has completed at least two years towards college degree.
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...