A ten week internship program designed to provide valuable career experience for students who wish to apply their education and skills in a fixed-income-oriented work environment. This is an intensive program that mirrors the responsibilities of an entry level position within the Firm. Participants get on-the-job training as well as technical and business-oriented education. The intern will work in the Legal & Compliance Department.
- Assist with reviewing of trading activity for compliance issues
- Assist with reviewing all portfolios on to ensure compliance
- Work with portfolio managers, client service executives and associates to resolve compliance issues
- Oversight of assigned portfolios for compliance with guidelines, internal policies and regulatory issues
- Other duties to be assigned
- Candidates should be in the process of completing a 4 year or Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or a related major.
- Candidates should be exploring the career opportunities available to them within the financial services field, with a desire to learn about and participate in a Fixed Income environment.
Rising junior, or rising senior with a proven record of academic excellence and achievement.
Western Asset Management - 10 months ago
Legg Mason's feats include wealth management and mutual fund management. The financial services firm has several subsidiaries that...