Intern - Controls Room, Data Analytics & Reporting
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in
more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and
commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Controls Room, Data Analytics & Reporting team, within Oversight & Controls, is responsible for the collection, review, and presentation of information on a scheduled and ad hoc basis, and for driving key disciplines throughout the organization such as accuracy, efficiency, and consistency.
The team liaises with information owners and key partners across the organization and across the firm (e.g., Compliance, Operational Risk, Regulatory Management, Audit, Lines of Business, and Technology). It designs and delivers timely, accurate and consistent information to management, compliance risk management governance committees, and regulators.
As an intern within the Controls Room, Data Analytics & Reporting Team, you will:
- Produce meaningful recurring firm-wide operational risk reports, and prepare written analysis in order to independently identify and escalate areas of focus to lines of business (LOBs) management
- Produce ad-hoc reports and backing details as requested by senior management and/or LOBs
- Assist in quarterly recovery & resolution reporting
- Assist the Project Team in completing status reporting and project communications to Senior Management, Technology and key stakeholders
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Bachelors degree in progress or completed; Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand processes to the point of coming up with efficiencies
- Prior experience with Business Objects and/or Cognos is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple, virtual, global workstreams
- Proactive independent and self-managing
- Team player
- Detail-oriented and precise
US-NY-New York-277 Park Avenue / 03363
Corporate Human Resources
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...