Are you working on a Bachelor’s degree and wish to have an opportunity for an internship in Curriculum Development?
Would you like the chance to work with a dynamic Client Experience Support team?
Would you like the opportunity to develop your technical writing skills in a corporate environment?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
As an intern in Client Support Curriculum Training you will have the opportunity to update and help create user documentation with the latest software release information. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Sunquest Team!
You will have the opportunity to:
· Convert technical specification documents to current department format
· Use various software applications to update document content
· Follow publication processes to produce final PDF documents
· Bachelor’s degree (in process okay) in Education, Technical Communication or English or equivalent experience
· Good eye for detail
· Good verbal and written skills, as well as good word processing skills
· Basic knowledge of educational or training theory
· Knowledge of word processing and publication tools, such as Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, and Adobe PDF Professional
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...