The Customer Service Intern will be involved in all facets of Inside Sales. This individual will assist the Customer Service Representatives with managing pricing, freight and surcharge data for customers. They will assist with entering order information into the system and proofing orders for accuracy. They will work closely with the entire Inside Sales team to find ways to improve accuracies and increase efficiencies. They will be involved with many departmental projects for the department and will play a key role in tracking and analyzing data. This individual will also be involved with providing inventory and order information to customers.
- Enrollment in a four-year degree program for Business or related field with current status of at least a sophomore level with a GPA of 2.75
- Demonstrated software application skills specifically in Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Administrative and data entry skills (filing, organization, etc)
For an opportunity to become part of our team, please submit your résumé along with a cover letter and salary requirements OR an employment application by any of the following methods.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word documents are preferred)
Attn: Human Resources
1658 Cold Springs Road
Saukville, WI 53080
Charter Manufacturing - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a privately owned holding company for a fully integrated family of American companies that has...