Will participate in a variety of design related projects.
May learn one or more fundamentals of Design.
Focus will be on supporting our customer’s private label program in specific assigned categories through product promotions, advertising, in-store displays and packaging design.
Will assist in miscellaneous ad hoc projects
Daymon Associates does not offer relocation allowance or living accommodations for interns during the summer internship program.
- Must be a current undergraduate or graduate student
- An interest in design and consumer packaged goods industry is preferred
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
- Proficient with Adobe illustrator, Adobe In-design and Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in PC applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Enthusiasm for learning
Daymon - 17 months ago