Zeno Group is currently searching for a full-time Digital Intern who is passionate about digital communications and social media to join our fun and dynamic team in our Toronto office immediately.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Zeno Group, two-time winner of PRWeek's Mid-size Agency of the Year and Holmes’ 2011 Creative Agency of the Year, is a rapidly growing, global PR agency. Our core capabilities include digital marketing, consumer marketing, health, corporate and technology, and we represent a diverse roster of clients – from start-ups to global brands.
At Zeno, we pride ourselves on driving results for our clients through the development of leading edge, creative strategy inclusive of both traditional and emerging platforms. We provide you with the opportunity to create game changing work, and learn from the brightest minds in the industry. Our culture is collaborative, fast and fun. If you’re passionate about digital - if you’re creative, FEARLESS , then working at Zeno could be a great opportunity for you.
Zeno Group is part of the Daniel J. Edelman family of companies. Visit www.zenogroup.com for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This position will encompass a wide array of responsibilities; with a focus on supporting digital programs for premium consumer brands. As the Digital Intern, you will report to the team’s Account Director and Digital Strategist and assist in a variety of online marketing, social media, and communications projects.
The emphasis will be on developing the skills and knowledge you need to become an accomplished Digital Account Executive, able to assist in servicing clients. You will attend mandatory training sessions and also be responsible for your own development by becoming involved in activities that will teach you new skills.
Your role is to develop the skills you need to become a Digital Account Executive while supporting one or more client teams. In particular, Zeno expects you to:
Responsibilities May Include:
- Always behave in a professional and ethical manner, while upholding the Zeno values of quality, integrity, respect, entrepreneurial spirit and mutual benefit
- Comply with all company Policies and Procedures
- Manage your time effectively and efficiently and complete accurate timesheets
- Develop a knowledge of all aspects of digital and social media
- Develop desk research skills to be used for existing and new business
- Participate in creative brainstorms
- Develop specific knowledge of the industries/practices within which you work
- Supporting the Digital Strategist in the implementation strategic plans to grow and build clients’ social media audiences
- Obtaining and procuring interesting content that will engage clients’ key demographic targets
- Helping to strengthen client brands and engage their followers on social media by producing creative and compelling content
- eBlast template design
- Designing new business proposals in PowerPoint
An ideal candidate understands the constantly evolving world of social media engagement and reads, subscribes to, fans and follows leading social media news sources. We look forward to hearing from bright and creative candidates who are self-motivated and committed to exceeding client, industry and personal expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of public relations
- Passion for digital, staying abreast of evolving trends and emerging platforms
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of social media trends and best practices of digital content creation, distribution and syndication
- A very creative and outgoing personality with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with social media measurement tools such as Radian6, a plus
- Experience in infographic design and data visualization, a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and exceptional interpersonal skills are a must
- Strong organizational skills
- Collaborative spirit, results-driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Understanding of Flash, After Effects and iMovie, a plus
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org