Charter Steel has an excellent opportunity for an Environmental Intern. This opportunity will provide environmental experience from sampling, audits, developing and delivering training and participating on plant environmental teams. The Environmental Intern will become part of the department and will be exposed to varying environmental issues, at times working directly with a environmental team member and at other times working on projects independently.
For an opportunity to become part of our team, please submit your résumé along with a cover letter and salary requirements OR an employment application by any of the following methods.
- Enrollment in a Four-year degree program for Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or related field with current status of at least a junior level with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Computer skills – Word Documents, Spreadsheets (Microsoft Office)
- Training skills (Ability to communicate effectively with small and large groups)
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of EPA and state environmental standards
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word documents are preferred)
Attn: Human Resources
1658 Cold Springs Road
Saukville, WI 53080
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a privately owned holding company for a fully integrated family of American companies that has...