The purpose of this position is to have available a person to assist the GIS (Geographic Information Systems) staff in collecting and managing data for various of types of infrastructure around the Town of Fishers.
Examples of Duties:
- Field locate Town assets using hand-held GPS unit
- Collect or verify data associated with Town assets
- Manage data associated with Town assets
- Create maps using ArcGIS/AutoCAD
- Other engineering and GIS related activities
High school degree or equivalent; Currently enrolled in a Geography/Planning/Civil Engineering, or a related field degree program; Valid driver's license; Posses basic knowledge of AutoCAD or ArcGIS; Ability to use a personal computer and hand-held GPS unit; Ability to operate in the field in a variety of terrains and conditions.
Town of Fishers, IN - 11 months ago