A ten week internship program designed to provide valuable career experience for students who wish to apply their education and skills in a fixed-income-oriented work environment. This is an intensive program that mirrors the responsibilities of an entry level position within the Firm. Participants get on-the-job training as well as technical and business-oriented education. The intern will work in the Investment Support – Portfolio Administration Department.
- Responsible for the administration of portfolios, including daily cash reconciliation, custodian asset reconciliation, variance research, generation of client statements and performance calculation
- Responsible for creation of accounting reports to meet custom reporting requests
- Assist the team supervisor in reviewing approximately forty-five month-end statements and custodian asset reconciliations
- Other duties to be assigned
- Candidates should be in the process of completing a 4 year degree in finance, accounting, business administration or a related major.
- Candidates should be exploring the career opportunities available to them within the financial services field, with a desire to learn about and participate in a Fixed Income environment.
Rising junior, or rising senior with a proven record of academic excellence and achievement.