This role will assist in the analysis and on-boarding for collaborative workspaces for our Global SharePoint Services team. The intern will be involved in the request process, reviewing of requests, providing feedback to the team or a requestor, and setting a disposition for each request form. The role will also be involved in the process to provision a site request utilizing technical skills.
This role will be a valued team member on the Global Sharepoint Team, you will be assisting with a data migration project. Strong skills in web-based applications including Microsoft SharePoint and or previous experience in similar applications including IBM’s Quickr, Oracle Beehive, etc. will be leveraged to help the team analyze incoming requests for new SharePoint sites. Organizational skills to maintain up to date lists in Microsoft excel and summarization of activity/status in e-mail and verbal communication with team members is strongly preferred.
Experience in working with CSV and other flat formats, data bases including MS SQL Server and structured query language including a fundamental understanding of how field mapping and export/import processes work from software to various platforms is preferred to help move data between systems.
- Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Past development experience with object oriented programming and various frameworks
- Special expertise with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or later
- Sharepoint experience or other similar program experience preferred
- Working knowledge of web services
- Office environment
- Internship timeframe is May through August 2013
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
Campbell Valuing People, People Valuing Campbell
Campbell Soup Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Campbell Soup Company - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Campbell Soup Company is a growing global food company with annual sales of more than $8 billion and powerful brands in three core...