The Intern - Internal Audit is responsible for learning the Company's Internal Audit functions and general business activities during the eight week summer session. |
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
- Assist with the execution of audits under the supervision of the Auditor In Charge (AIC).
- Assist with the development of design flows, risk assessments, workpapers, and audit findings.
- Present monthly reports to managers and Interns on experiences and projects.
- Participate in required Intern events on a monthly basis.
- General understanding of the internal audit processes and generally accepted auditing standards.
- Ability to use appropriate analysis, judgment, and logic when solving issues, providing recommendations, and making decisions.
- Extremely organized with a concentrated emphasis to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal presentation skills - able to communicate well with Senior Management.
- Display strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program at an accredited college or university, preferably classified as a Junior or Senior.
- Accounting or Finance major preferred.
May require travel to the Arlington Operations Center in Arlington, TX.
GM Financial - 8 months ago