Description on Group:
SMARTS – Broker and Surveillance Solutions, headed by Paul McKeown. Following the acquisition of SMARTS Group, NASDAQ OMX is now the world’s leading provider of market surveillance and compliance technology to exchanges, regulators and brokers. SMARTS is currently one of the fastest growing businesses in NASDAQ OMX.
Typical Job Functions:
The Sales Coordinator will have a number of key responsibilities within the SMARTS sales team. These are as follows:
- Provide support to the global sales team in the area of invoicing, ensuring global invoices are paid promptly and according to company guidelines;
- Create, manage and own the SMARTS competitor intelligence database tracking and analyzing competitors on a global basis;
- Manage the CRM to ensure the sales pipeline is updated and reflective of the overall SMARTS business
- Assist sales team in preparation of customer proposals
- Assist the sales and business development team in development of business cases
- Assist the sales team in execution of new business strategies, working with other business units etc.
NASDAQ OMX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Graduate required with qualification in business.
- Min 6 months engagement
- This is a regular full time position located in New York. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.