NASDAQ OMX Global Marketing is seeking a candidate to help with various research and marketing tasks. This candidate will be dedicated to two main projects—the sustainability reporting project and corporate communications—but may also be asked to assist other parts of the marketing department. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the corporate responsibility area and the day-to-day operations of a major marketing department.
Typical Job Functions:
- Gathering and organizing information related to corporate governance, social responsibility, and environmental policy here at NASDAQ OMX
- Assisting in the creation of our annual GRI sustainability report
- Providing assistance and backup in collecting, compiling and issuing news updates and articles to internal audiences.
- Supporting the upkeep of the company Intranet by developing, writing and publishing web content.
- Help maintain and keep internal communications policies and templates current.
- Proof-reading and editing
- Attention to detail
- Good organization skills
- Strong writing and proofreading ability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and take on tasks with minimal direction and oversight.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Web content management and editing tools is preferred.
This is a regular full time position located in Rockville, MD. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.
The NASDAQ OMX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.