Intern - Marketing Insights & Planning
Grow with us as an Insights and Planning (I&P) Intern, where you’ll experience what it’s like to be an Associate Insights Manager with a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter! As a graduate intern on the Kellogg I&P team you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to many areas of I&P including Segmentation, Communications, Analytics, and Media (including Digital). You’ll be part of our success while also shaping your own future by gaining relevant training and experience.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as an Insights and Planning Intern, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Assessing the landscape of current insights into US Hispanic Marketing activity and Sustainability Marketing activity. You will summarize what we currently know, aggregate key data, identify gaps in knowledge and future learning opportunities.
- Analyze historical Print creative performance and develop “creative principles” and activation guide for Marketers.
- Utilize our custom Gongos panel to conduct primary research.
- Summarize and prepare share-out of Digital Ad Effectiveness Learnings.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Insights, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- A Master of Market Research Candidate
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership
- Proven track record in collaborating with others
- A passion to build strong and enduring relationships with consumers through brands
- Previous marketing research or marketing research internship experience
- Nielsen experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This position requires a 12 week commitment.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....