Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 23,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
We are currently seeking talented Member Contact (Financial Planning) Interns for our Tampa, FL facility. APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BY DATE OF HIRE.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Assists with providing member service and/or facilitating product fulfillment through various channels (e.g. phone, e-mail, fax).
- Acquires knowledge of products, services, and processes. Acquires and applies product acquisition and/or member service techniques.
- Learns to handle basic service and processes focusing on One & Done philosophy.
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree or MBA in Finance, Financial Planning, Business or related field.
- Ability to participate in a full-time (40 hours a week) summer internship in our Tampa, FL office.
- Expected graduation date of August 2014 or later.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
USAA - 15 months ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...