As a Loews Corporation
Office Services Intern
, you will receive training and work experience designed to help you understand how to apply your academic training to real world applications, and develop a positive rapport with business professionals in the corporate environment.
* Filing Documents
* Copying Documents
* Answering Phones
* Delivering Mail
* Assist Maintenance Mechanic and Porter with meeting set-ups, general cleaning, stocking supplies etc.
* Detail oriented
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and organize efficiently
* Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and similar standard business software
* A solid desire to learn and a strong ability to work in a team environment
* Strong written & verbal communication skills with full command of the English language
*High School or Equivalent
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation - 2 years ago
Loews Corporation is a diversified company with three publicly-traded subsidiaries: CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), Diamond Offshore...