Job Description: *
RGA (Reinsurance Group of America) is a global leader in life reinsurance. RGA has more than 1,800 RGA associates worldwide serving clients from RGA world headquarters in Chesterfield, Missouri, as well as in RGA subsidiary companies and offices in over 25 countries.
Our Internships for 2013 will be located at RGA headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri.
Job Requirements: *
These will vary by hiring department needs. Typical job elements include:
* Maintain and enhance the RGA Prescription Drug database as a source for the classification of mortality risk.
* Research the primary indications for prescribed drugs and their use as adjuvant therapies.
* Categorize the specialties of prescribing physicians.
* Assist in the design and maintenance of the tool for correlating prescription drugs with mortality impact.
• Manipulate, summarize, and/or analyze large amounts of data
• Assist in developing, enhancing, and automating processes
• Participate in research projects and papers
• Coordinate and communicate with other RGA departments
Job Requirements :
• Progress toward completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in
• Intermediate PC and technical skills
• Must be flexible and adaptable to change
• Takes initiative and is accountable
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to balance detail with department goals and objectives
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• Complex analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
environment, and participate in department projects
Reinsurance Group of America - 22 months ago