Kinnser Software is looking for a Product Management Intern to join our team for the spring/summer term. This person will work closely with Product Managers and VPs to research and compile current product needs and future enhancements based on user feedback and changing requirements. Kinnser Software is looking for smart individuals who seek to learn and grow their career while improving the healthcare system.
- Assist with gathering, evaluating, and prioritizing requests for product changes, enhancements, and new features
- Assist product managers in developing product roadmaps
- Research Kinnser competitors
- Participate in software product requirements through interviews with stakeholders, collaboration with product designers and other methods as needed
- Evaluate new technologies that may be incorporated into future releases of the product
- Assist in tracking project issues to completion, such as, outstanding questions, decisions or changes
Skills and Experience:
Applicants should be Business or Economics majors with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
About the Company:
Kinnser Software provides the complete Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution to the home health industry. Our easy to use SaaS solution improves the lives of patients who are being cared for at home, while improving business and clinical results of the home health care agency that provides that care. Kinnser improves collaboration and transforms data into actionable information for better decisions.
In 2011 and 2010, Kinnser was recognized in Inc Magazine
's list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States and was among the top 50 fastest growing software companies. We have clients in 22 states and the US Virgin Islands. Based in South Austin, Kinnser offers competitive compensation, excellent health and employer matched retirement benefits, paid time off and a casual and progressive work environment. Kinnser Software values individuality and is an equal opportunity employer.
Kinnser Software - 18 months ago