The Production Planning Intern will work closely with the entire Production Planning team while assisting with day to day activities, continuous improvement projects, report writing, and data analysis. The Production Planning intern will become part of the Production Planning department and will be exposed to various planning/supply chain issues, at times working directly with other department members and at other times working on projects independently. A key responsibility of the intern will be to gather, analyze and report on data pertaining to the production scheduling, inventory and order fulfillment processes.
- Enrollment in a four-year degree program for Supply Chain, Business or related field with current status of at least a sophomore level with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Administrative and data entry skills
For an opportunity to become part of our team, please submit your résumé along with a cover letter and salary requirements OR an employment application by any of the following methods.
Email: email@example.com (Microsoft Word documents are preferred)
Attn: Human Resources
1658 Cold Springs Road
Saukville, WI 53080
Charter Manufacturing - 19 months ago
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a privately owned holding company for a fully integrated family of American companies that has...