We currently have an opening for an intern in our Selection Solutions Group (SSG), based in our Pittsburgh world headquarters (some relocation assistance would be provided). SSG Interns work with a cross-functional team of I/O psychologists, Delivery Consultants, and Project Managers on a wide range of projects integral to client-facing solutions.
Recent internship project have included:
- Consulting with clients (internal and external) to design complex, integrated selection solutions that met business needs.
- Participating in client-facing presentations (both on-site and virtually) – sales calls, planning sessions, update meetings, assessment results.
- Full participation in validation studies - facilitating sessions for traditional job analysis approaches (focus groups, interviews, critical incident meetings), as well as with technology-based approaches; predictor and criterion data collection; analysis; and technical writing.
- Developing competency-based and motivational-fit content for selection-based assessment tools.
- Developing a software-based demonstration program and deliver client demonstrations of a new job-analysis software.
- Providing feedback and thought leadership on selection-based solutions as well as R&D research initiatives.
- Utilizing DDI competency libraries and developmental guides to develop communication tools that facilitate client understanding of solutions results and implications.
- Developing an automated, narrated, instructional presentation to facilitate understanding of a high fidelity production test.
- Coordinating with internal personnel to develop and conduct internal research initiatives and developmental programs.
- Writing a request for proposal (RFP) for an assessment solution for a career planning program.
- Educational qualifications: Advanced graduate study in I/O psychology or a related field (post-MA/MS or ABD preferred).
- Candidates should be available for 9 – 12 months in a full-time capacity.
- Qualified candidates will possess excellent research design and statistical analysis skills, and strong technical writing abilities.