What does the Search Marketing Intern do?
The Search Marketing Intern will work with the search team to deliver findings and insights that have a direct impact to how our client’s sites perform within the search space. They will work closely with our current search team, assisting in consumer behavior research, report generation, website health assessment, and best practice implementation. They will also interact regularly with account teams and other subject matter experts to discuss projects and tasks. By the end of their internship, the Search Marketing Intern will have a full understanding of how Search Marketing fits into the overall Digital Marketing effort, and how these efforts affect the performance of our client’s sites.
What are we looking for?
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, Communications or a related program
- Familiarity with and understanding of digital marketing, media and technologies (Understanding of basic Digital Search principles is a plus)
- Able to work on a team, be self-motivated, curious and eager to learn, and strong communication skills
- A Passion for problem solving
- Demonstrated positive attitude and a self-starter
Intouch Solutions - 12 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...