Intern - Visual Basic Developer-01117454
Provide support to various Visual Basic for applications programming activities, including designing, developing, testing, or deployment. Create VBA scripts for interoperability between Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access. Troubleshoot issues and develop technical documentation supporting the code and tools developed. Develop appropriate algorithms to support analysis functions. Assist teammates and client with understanding VBA capabilities. This position is located in Cape Canaveral, FL.
- 1+ years of experience with VBA or Visual Basic
- Experience with using key analytic and computer tools, including spreadsheets and databases-Experience with Microsoft Office Suite-BA or BS degree
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
- 3+ years of experience with VBA or Visual Basic
- 1+ years of experience with SharePoint
- Experience as a .NET developer-Experience with operations research-Experience with Microsoft Project or Visio-MA or MS degree
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Database Architecture
Primary Location : United States-Florida-Kennedy Space Center
Booz Allen Hamilton - 24 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...