As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
1) Processing of site checks to include entering check information into Oracle Financial database and route for approval.
2) Research and maintain email box for all utility invoices to be coded for distribution and routed for approval.
3) Responsible for maintenance of utility database and management of account information.
4) Various clerical tasks and special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma. 2. Must be currently enrolled, full time college student.
0-1 years of related administrative experience.
General Dynamics - IT - 2 years ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...