Intern, Marketing and Sales Associate
This position provides web research, data entry, and data cleansing for the Biotechnology Sales Department. This position is part-time.
· High school graduate required. Pursuing a college degree in a science, technology or marketing field preferred.
· Ability to navigate various academic, government and biotech / pharma websites.
· Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to self-educate when necessary.
· Demonstrated creativity and problem solving.
· Ability to work independently, as well as under direction of others.
· Attention to detail in both task execution and documentation.
· Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
· Dependable, positive attitude and good attendance.
· High ethics, integrity, honesty, patience.
· Thorough research of contact information of designated names.
· Correctly enter data into specified Excel spreadsheets.
· Maintain and develop adequate technical profiency to perform job function.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume via our website at
Equal Opportunity Employer
LI-COR Biosciences - 2 years ago