Intern- Electrical Engineering
Location: Little Falls, MN
Close Date: 02/22/2013
- Intern will support Minnesota Power 2013 capital and O&M projects within Distribution Operations.
- Intern will work under the direction of electrical engineers.
- Duties may include computer simulation, data entry, project design, and field work.
- Major in Electrical Engineering degree program with power option preferred.
- The Engineering program must be ABET accredited. Or, majoring in a science field with the intent of pursuing an Engineering degree from an ABET accredited institution.
- Must have at least completed the sophomore year by the end of the Spring semester 2013 term and be enrolled for fall semester. .
- Requires a minimum 3.0 GPA (attach current transcripts)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills must be evident.
- The ability to handle several assignments simultaneously and to work in a team environment is a necessity.
- Internship to be based out of the Little Falls MN service center with routine travel to various company locations.
Internship duration :
This is a paid internship
- Internship duration: May 2013 to September 2013 full-time with flexibility to student’s academic schedule (possibility for part time continuation during fall 2013).
Interested candidates may apply at www.allete.com . Click on Careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other protected class .
ALLETE provides light to the northern climes. Most of its business is classified within its regulated operations, which include electric,...