Christopher & Banks is looking for an intern in our Merchandising department at our Corporate Office located in Plymouth, MN.
Christopher & Banks has an established internship program. If you are looking to fetch coffee and make copies, this is not the place for you. Many of our internships lead to fulltime employment opportunities. One of the things our interns like the most is the chance to do real work. They are contributing to the team with the opportunity to ask as many questions as needed. The internship program starts June 10 th and concludes August 16 th . All positions are paid!
The intern will support the Merchandising Team by assisting with product development, communicating with business partners and vendors, analyzing sales by category, and understanding our customer.
- Manage samples
- Manage & prepare approvals daily
- Check TOPs for accuracy and review with Buyer
- Work in PLM: create tech-packs, material pages and communicate with vendor
- Work in GUI to check on order and return rates
- Attend Fit sessions and other meetings with Assistant Buyer, take notes for vendors
- Complete Competitive Analysis and report conclusions and suggest future positioning based on findings
- Current progress toward a Bachelors degree in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, Business Completions of Junior Year Preferred
- Specialty store merchandising experience
- Systems and Computer skills (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Understanding of top competitors, target customer, and brand-specific fashion trends
Christopher & Banks - 14 months ago
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based company that specializes in women’s apparel. We were founded in 1956 when...