Intern - se2- Client Solutions Operations
Needs to be available 19 hours weekly during the school year.
All interns must be enrolled in an accredited college or university or technical school as a full time student.
se2 is a business processing and technology services provider for the Annuity and Life Insurance Industry, providing life and annuity processing for both active and passive or “closed” blocks of business. Our core focus is offering third party administration (TPA) and business processing outsourcing (BPO) for Client Companies. We work with our Clients to understand their current operating environment, technology platform, product features, and data interfaces to be able to focus on a collaborative approach with them to develop flexible, optimal solutions. Se²’s platform has received national recognition by Dalbar for our quality service delivery and competency, as well as by leading technology organizations such as Forrester, Microsoft, and CIO Magazine for our technological advancements.
The intern will be exposed to many aspects of the Client Solutions day to day activities, especially how the day to day operations of a Financial Services company work. Interns will also learn to interact with other professionals in a business environment. Interns must be available to intern approximately 19 hours per week.
Duties to be performed will be assisting the Client Solution team with numerous functions, not limited to but including the following:
• Output review
• Facilitating business need identification
• Completing research and providing analysis as needed to support Management in decision making
• Developing business requirements for the business/technology solutions that will allow the client and internal customer departments to become more efficient and effective
• Documenting flows and procedures for Performance Quality as a results of implementations
• Ensuring quality of solutions delivered
• Identifying, developing and executing continuous improvement opportunities
• Other support to operations areas as identified
• Pursuing a Finance or Business Degree--fulltime student status.
• Previous financial experience, including banking.
• Financial background in life insurance and annuities.
• Experience/exposure to working in a business process outsourcing environment.
Interested, qualified candidates should apply online at www.securitybenefit.com EOE
Send This Job to a Friend
Security Benefit Web - 16 months ago