Internship Project in Human Resources
- Set up an inventory of all processes in Compensation and Benefits group in Sharepoint.
- Establish a documentation process for each of the processes in the Compensation and Benefits group.
- Create process flows with roles and responsibilities
- Some examples of processes for documentation are; Annual Incentive program, Performance Plus program, Vista, Annual Focal program, Executive Deferred Comp, Leave of Absence, Service Awards, Regional Bonus accruals and payments, etc.
- Process Definition
- Purpose to improve and increase efficiency and customer satisfaction related to implementation of Compensation and Benefits programs Qualifications
- Student must be in good academic standing at a 4 year college or university and enrolled for the following semester or quarter.
- Prefer a MBA student with a desire to go into HR Management.
- Process management - Lean Six Sigma
- Must have strong skills in MS Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Lam Research - 13 months ago
It's not uncommon for chip makers in need of critical manufacturing equipment to go on the Lam. Lam Research is a top maker of semicond...