Interns work with Farm Credit Mid-America field and central processing unit team to help analyze financial products Farm Credit Mid-America (FCMA) provides to rural America. Interns' specific duties include completing an assigned project(s), completing an intern development guide and working with various FCMA employees. (Summer Interns' specific duties include all the above, plus presenting the project to Farm Credit leadership.)
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. COMPLETE ASSIGNED PROJECT(S): The intern’s project(s) will be designed specifically for the intern's office location needs. Projects could include: prospecting the Ag industry and market, analyzing underwriting standards providing associated market research, and analyzing and developing business cases that support corporate and departmental objectives.
2. COMPLETE INTERN DEVELOPMENT GUIDE: The intern will gain FCMA and industry knowledge by completing development activities that will involve them in the business.
3. CUSTOMER, COMMUNITY AND TEAM INVOLVEMENT: The intern will demonstrate FCMA values through his/her interaction with potential and current FCMA customers, the community and the office team. He/she will assist the office staff in daily activities as appropriate.
4. Represents and communicates the mission and values of Farm credit mid-america and complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality expectations.
5. PRESENT PROJECT TO FCMA LEADERSHIP (Summer Interns only): At the conclusion of the internship, the intern will present his/her project results to members of Farm Credit Services of Mid-America leadership.
Salary $15.00 an hour
Education and Experience
Summer Interns will be college students pursuing a bachelor's degree in agriculture, business or related field. Candidates must be willing to relocate to Louisville, KY.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Farm Credit Mid-America - 30+ days ago