Train with department management, professional and support staff in order to gain work experience. Gain a working knowledge of applications and tools related to assigned functional area; perform assigned tasks and project work with minimal supervision; specific duties/tasks determined by department management.
- Perform meaningful work in assigned department
- Participate in projects and tasks as assigned
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited institution.
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours toward a Bachelor’s Degree and have a GPA of 3.0 or above
- May require completion of courses related to specific functional department assigned
- Must be reliable and exhibit follow-through
- Must be adept in completing assignments and solving problems
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and E-mail
- Good written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Able to follow instructions and complete required training
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...