Quad/Graphics, a leading US publicly traded printing Company, is seeking a highly motivated, creative and forward thinking individual to join our Internal Audit team as an Internal Auditor at our corporate headquarters in Sussex, WI.
The Internal Auditor is primarily responsible for working with the Senior Internal Auditors to perform individual internal audit projects as well as participate on financial, operational and compliance audits, as part of the total internal audit plan. This responsibility includes performing internal audit procedures, assisting with the preparation of internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed, and assisting with periodic follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues. Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units, focusing on Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and operational processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
- Experience in identifying internal control issues and assisting in developing solutions.
- Work with external auditors to complete an efficient external audit for the company.
- Travel up to 10-15% to various locations in North America, South America and Europe.
This position will play a critical role in performing value-added audit and risk assessment services to the company and will help facilitate other exciting opportunities at Quad/Graphics. We're looking for individuals who want to grow their career and become the future leaders at Quad/Graphics.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CIA designation preferred
- 1+ years of public accounting and/or private industry experience.
Quad/Graphics - 12 months ago
Your mailbox may be filled with Quad/Graphics' handiwork. A leading US printing company, Quad/Graphics produces catalogs, magazines,...