The Business Process Manager conducts routine and ad hoc reviews of the processes and controls of the Assurance Wireless customer lifecyle, from prospect identification to subscriber acquisition, order fulfillment through customer termination. This role will also monitor inter-vendor performance.
Responsibilities include analyzing and identifying problems with throughput, data exchange and interpreting and presenting business results for product management leadership on a regular basis. The successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of the underlying business model and objectives. This role will use this understanding to identify and document potential financial, operational, and regulatory improvements to the business.
The role will report to Assurance product team leadership and will work closely with IT, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and third party vendors to identify and address inefficiencies and business risks.
- Tracks operational metrics from customer application to activation of service, monitoring KPIs for system and process performance as well as initiating investigation of customer leakages
- Detects operational inefficiencies, internal control weaknesses, and non-compliance with corporate policies and state/federal regulations
- Coordinates with partner organizations and vendors to identify and document production issues
- Presents findings, conclusions, and recommendations to management and provides guidance to team on implementation of recommendations
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements, additional reporting needs, cost-effective control modifications, and opportunities for cost savings and revenue enhancements
- Special projects on an as needed basis
Education or Equivalent
- BS or BA degree: Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in internal auditing and/or process improvement role, preferably in a Telecommunications or marketing organization
- Excellent business management skills including process improvement.
- Strong analytical skills and be curious about why results are what they are.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced highly visible environment.
- Effective communication skills; the ability to communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of the organization.
- Fully competent in the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- This position will be part of a high-powered team environment focused on maximizing product results. The person filling this position must be someone who enjoys rolling up the sleeves and producing accurate, well documented work.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
GTS Energy is recognized as one of the leading providers of Process Heating Equipment for industrial applications globally. GTS is a fully...